- المدينة : عمانمطلوب خريجين IT أو هندسة اتصالات للعمل في قناة تلفزيونية محلية -حديثين التخرج
مطلوب خريجين IT أو هندسة اتصالات للعمل في قناة تلفزيونية محلية -حديثين التخرج
مطلوب خريجين IT أو هندسة اتصالات للعمل في قناة تلفزيونية محلية -حديثين التخرج
للمهتمين : ارسال السيرة الذاتيةللايميل [email protected]
- المدينة : عمانمطلوب تخصص محاسبة ومطلوب HR لدى شركة الريحان للمحامص
مطلوب تخصص محاسبة ومطلوب HR لدى شركة الريحان للمحامص
تعلن شركة الريحان للمحامص عن حاجتها الى :
١- محاسب ضمن الشروط التالية :
شهادة بكالوريس محاسبة
العمر لايزيد عن ٣٠ سنه
خبرة لاتقل عن ٣سنوات
٢- موظف HR ضمن الشروط التالية :
شهادة بكالوروس في مجال ادارة الاعمال او تخصص ذو علاقة بنفس المجال
خبرة ٣ سنوات
ان يجيد استخدام الحاسوب واستخدام برامج الحاسوب
موقع الشركة سحاب
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية
- المدينة : عمانمطلوب محاسب حديث التخرج بدون خبرة او بخبرة سنتان مرحب بحديثي التخرج
مطلوب محاسب حديث التخرج بدون خبرة او بخبرة سنتان مرحب بحديثي التخرج
We are hiring Position: Accountant Responsibilities: • Process general ledger entries • Prepare monthly bank reconciliations • Reconcile ledger accounts • Responsible for preserving and filing documents • Perform monthly closure journal entries • Work closely with external auditors to prepare yearly financial statements • Handle petty cash • Manage cash and payments • Prepare monthly reports (Financial Statements) and cash flow forecast • Manage all tax responsibilities including filing and settlements • Arranging correspondences with suppliers • Perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned Qualifications: • Bachelor Degree in Accounting with 0-2 years of experience • Very good command of English language • Advanced Excel Skills Interested candidates to send their resumes to [email protected]
- المدينة : عمانمطلوب سائق براتب 700 دينار للعمل لدى الصليب الاحمر
مطلوب سائق براتب 700 دينار للعمل لدى الصليب الاحمر
تعلن The International Committee of the Red Cross - ICRC في عمان - الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
Reach Truck / Forklift Operator
PURPOSE, SCOPE AND IMPACT
Works mainly inside the medical temperature-controlled area
Carries out reach truck and forklift operation as instructed.
Put and remove pallets safely from their racking position (up to fifth layer)
Install and remove pallets from reception and dispatch areas.
Load and off Load trucks
Completes daily check and routine maintenance to ensure reach truck and forklift are both in a good running condition
Assists in handling current store-keeping activities for ICRC operation and/or for specific sectors including store organization.
Respect and integrate the ICRC warehouse safety and security rules.
Geographical remit: LSC Amman
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform reach truck and forklift operation according to instruction
Put and remove pallets safely from their racking position (up to fifth layer)
Load and off Load trucks
Load and off-load medical pallets stored in the racking inside the medical temperature-controlled room at warehouse, under the supervision of the Medical Storekeepers and the Medical Warehouse Supervisor.
Ensure trucks are loaded in a manner that allow safe transportation of goods
Ensure proper storage and stacking in the warehouse to avoid collapse of stacks that could cause injury to personnel and/or damage to property.
Keep warehouse area clean (before and after operations)
Assures charging and cleaning of the reach truck and forklift
Check the reach truck and forklift daily and insure that it is in good operational condition, report to his direct supervisor any defects and/or missing equipment
To take all necessary precaution to ensure security and safety measures are respected and followed.
Report directly to the Warehouse Manager (By default and for general warehouse activities and HR / administrative concerns).
Report to the Medical WH Supervisor during all operation / work inside the Medical warehouse.
Internally, interacting with other WH staff (Storekeepers, Forklift Operators and Loaders), Transport and Fleet staff.
Externally, interacting with service providers and Truck Drivers.
Be aware of the delegation’s objectives and activities
Understand the three components of the Red Cross/Red Crescent Movement
Apply the security rules at all time
Respect and observe the staff regulations of the ICRC in Jordan.
The employee may be asked to perform other duties not covered in this job description as well as to provide support to other departments when and if necessary.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
• Two years’ experience with similar position.
• Basic knowledge of spoken English
• Ability to count stocks, read and write.
• Reach Truck and Forklift Driving Certification.
للتقديم من هنا
- المدينة : إربدمطلوب للعمل في منظمة شهري ٢٠٤٢ دينار من التخصص التالي
مطلوب للعمل في منظمة شهري ٢٠٤٢ دينار من التخصص التالي
تعلن Action Against Hunger - Action Contre La Faim - ACF في عمان - الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
Food Security and Livelihoods (FSL) Deputy Head of Department (HoD)
Action Against Hunger is an international non-governmental organization working in more than 40 countries in the fields of nutrition, food security and livelihoods, water sanitation and hygiene, and care practices. ACF is looking for its program in Jordan for Food Security and Livelihoods (FSL) Deputy Head of Department (HoD)
Work place: Amman, JORDAN with 30% travel to field sites
Monthly Basic Salary Range: 2042 JOD
A. Specific Objectives:
Support the FSL Department in enhancing quality of interventions and expanding FSL programming in the country
B. Main Objectives
Mission 1: Provide operational support to field programme managers on regular basis
- Monitor and ensure that the implementation of FSL activities meets the anticipated quality and standard through regular field visit checks and reporting mechanisms
- Support field staff with capacity building, strategic planning, proposal development (including budgets), and implementation of FSL programmes, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures, and implementation of donor requirements and contractual responsibilities
- Strive to increase programme quality through all stages of implementation, in part by developing and maintaining systems to measure impact and quality in assigned projects, in order to maximise their impact
- Work in close collaboration with programme managers to ensure cost-effectiveness of FSL programmes through innovative activities and efficient/effective implementation methodologies
- Compile, review, and ensure timely submission of internal reports (such as Activity Progress Reports (APRs)) and external reports to funding agencies and host government
- Review FSL sections—and make substantial contribution to general and cross-cutting sections—of internal and external reports, as well as amendments to projects, in consultation with field teams
- Contribute to the analysis and identification of key stages of and methodologies for FSL programming (timetables, baseline / midterm / endline surveys and assessments, technical studies, calls for tenders, specifications, community approaches, internal and external evaluations, amongst other elements)
Mission 2: Contribute to quality and cost-effectiveness of FSL interventions at country level
- Analyse the technical conformity of FSL programmes with international rules, approaches, and technical standards, and the Action Against Hunger framework documents and technical works
- Contribute to ensuring, by use of Action Against Hunger-specific monitoring approaches (project quality, field visits, external audit, etc.), that global norms and national standards guiding humanitarian and development interventions are respected
- Issue and follow up on technical recommendations for the improvement or maintenance of FSL programme quality
- Lead by example as an active contributor to advancing Action Against Hunger’s gender mainstreaming efforts and gender equitable approach throughout FSL programming and teams
- Alert the FSL HoD to all major difficulties encountered in applying necessary recommendations and / or adaptations to FSL programming, and suggest solutions and ways forward
- Support the FSL HoD in operationalising transparency and ethical standards in projects by highlighting complaints / grievance procedures, particularly in respect of the beneficiary population
- Promote safety measures for both staff and the wider population in the implementation of FSL projects (work sites), in collaboration with the FSL HoD, Programme Managers, Field Coordinators, and the Logistics Department
Mission 3: Contribute to defining the strategy and positioning of the FSL Department, and by extent, the country strategy for Action Against Hunger Jordan
- Facilitate understanding within the field teams of the humanitarian and development situation regarding FSL in the context of intervention, and its continuous, systematic, and thorough monitoring; draw key trends and information from field level upward for shaping the FSL programme strategy
- Support the FSL HoD in the analysis of the FSL humanitarian and development situation at Jordan level
- Assist in actioning the sharing of information gathered and analysed both internally and externally to field level and with external actors as delegated by the FSL HoD
- Contribute to the development of the mission’s FSL sectoral strategy document in line with Action Against Hunger international and national frameworks and with strong integration of cross-cutting issues (including but not limited to gender, environment, protection, and inclusivity)
- Support in the definition and (re)orientation of the Jordan country strategy and other relevant internal guidance / strategies as and when the opportunity arises
- Contribute to integrate the FSL sector with other technical sectors (WaSH, MHPSS, Nutrition / Health)
- Play an active role in shaping the technical and operational advocacy strategies of the mission in line with the advocacy objectives defined in the Action Against Hunger reference documentation
- Co-identify key stakeholders to target with sectoral advocacy specific to the mission in collaboration with the FSL HoD
Mission 4: Contribute to the identification of needs and formulation of project proposals
- Contribute to the identification of FSL humanitarian and development needs sensitive to cross-cutting issues such as gender, protection, and environmental considerations
- Participate in visits by funding agencies whenever requested by the FSL HoD, DCDP, and / or Field Coordinator
- Contribute to the FSL sections of project proposals in accordance with the formats and deadlines of funding agencies, and make substantial contribution to general and cross-cutting sections of proposals
Mission 5: Contribute to the active participation of Action Against Hunger in national sectoral coordination and technical forums and develop sectoral partnerships
- In the absence of the FSL HoD, represent Action Against Hunger in sectoral coordination at national and sub-national levels (sectoral and / or cluster) and with technical authorities
- Support the FSL HoD in defining Action Against Hunger’s contribution to the various action plans in the FSL sector (Consolidated Appeal Process, Flash Appeal, Inter-Agency Contingency Plan, HFA, national sector strategies, Jordan Response Plan, etc.)
- Contribute to technical communications concerning FSL programming in liaison with the FSL HoD, DCDP and Field Coordinators
- Promote sectoral and synergetic / complementary partnerships (with civil society, NGOs, authorities, the private sector, and other relevant entities), and enhance the capacity of partners on FSL
Mission 6: FSL team functional management
- Under the supervision of the FSL HoD, functionally manage Action Against Hunger Jordan’s FSL personnel
- Contribute to the evaluation of the technical performance of FSL Programme Managers
- Contribute to the development FSL competence throughout the mission
Mission 7: Promote capturing and use of learning, technical development, and research within the FSL Department
- Contribute to capturing and promoting the use of learning within the FSL sector at the mission level, and consolidate and transmit lessons learnt and associated recommendations to headquarters (this may focus on technical developments, pilot projects, innovative or little documented approaches, operational approaches which may serve as a reference for the Action Against Hunger network, successes and failures, contextual analyses, or other matters)
- Contribute to guiding the technical dimensions of assessments, studies, and evaluations throughout the strategy and programme cycles to build a body of information for evidence-based decision-making
- Under the supervision of the FSL HoD, promote and guide the capturing and promotion of lessons learnt as undertaken by Programme Managers and the FSL Department
- Maintain continuity in respect of the FSL expertise and the history of the mission
- Contribute to creative processes for defining and applying new approaches at mission level
- Explore, critically assess, and establish scientific and technical partnerships (laboratories, universities, private sector) in line with research objectives
- Develop technical skills in line with the evolution of the sector
Mission 8: Fulfil general responsibilities and contribute to broader Action Against Hunger Jordan operational quality and consistency
- Maintain the confidentiality of all sensitive information at all times
- Perform other job related tasks as requested by the supervisor
- Commit to and comply with the organisation’s gender, age, and diversity principles and policies (working with people, communication)
- Lead on the promotion of gender, age and diversity principles through daily activities and / or through the management of teams, as well as through the planning and implementation of operations and strategies (managing performance and development)
C. CANDIDATE PROFILE
a. Technical Recruitment Criteria:
• Experience in cash for work and cash transfer programmes required
• Experience in agriculture and value chain development preferred
• Experience working with private sector, social entrepreneurship, and SMEs desired
• Substantial knowledge regarding programme management in the field
• Knowledge of standard logistics, financial, and HR good practices and procedures
• Strong computer and communication equipment skills
• Excellent intercultural, interpersonal, organisational, prioritising, and communication skills
• High capacity of work, able to overcome stress and work under pressure, with high degree of flexibility
• Autonomous, organised, and self-motivated
• Diplomatic and tactful, professional and transparent
• Ability to train and deliver technical support
• Demonstrable commitment to gender equity
• Able to identify creative approaches to navigating the humanitarian-development nexus
• Solution-oriented working style
• Firm understanding of ‘Do No Harm’ approach
• Demonstrate understanding, willingness, and capacities to commit to, comply with, implement, and promote age, gender, and diversity principles and policies
b. HR Recruitment Criteria:
Minimum BSc degree or equivalent in agriculture science, economics, international development, or related field complemented by significant experience in resilience/livelihood-related field
- Professional experience:
• At least 5 years of field experience with a humanitarian NGO in the FSL sector (candidates with less than 5 years of experience will not be considered)
• At least 2 years of experience managing FSL projects
• Experience working in developing and urban contexts
• Experience with strategy, proposal, log frame, and theory of change development
• Extensive experience working with coordination mechanisms, including the cluster system
• Action Against Hunger experience a plus but not mandatory
- Language + level:
English (excellent) required
How to apply:
The application period closes on 23/04/2019
Before applying, please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager.
للتقديم من هنا
- المدينة : عمانمطلوب موظفين IT و موظفين تصميم وجرافيك
مطلوب موظفين IT و موظفين تصميم وجرافيك
ينتهي الاعلان بتاريخ 8/4/2019 مطلوب انيميتر / موشن جرافيك (شاب أو صبية) لشركة بروفشنال في عمّان الراتب 500 دينار الدوام من الأحد للخميس سنوات الخبرة من 3-5 للمعنيين ارسال السيرة الذاتية مع عينات شغل سابق على ايميلي: [email protected]
تعلن شركة غارلاند التجارية عن رغبتها بتعين موظف جرافيك ديزاين خبرة لاتقل عن 3 سنوات يجيد البرامج التالية: فوتوشوب،الليستريتر، ان ديزاين ويفضل من لديه خبرة مواقع التواصل التجارية يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على ايميل [email protected]
Job Opportunity to join our team at Aalam Al Behar Position: Office Admin/Marketing Content Creators Skills required: - A motivated personal to fulfil the requirement of the position and run continuous improvements. - Organisation and management skills is essential. - Knowledge of graphic design for content production. - Social media management skills and awarness of it's tools. Please submit your cv to: [email protected]
مطلوب مصممة جرافيك لدى شركة ازمير مول في الهاشمي الشمالي , و تجيد اعمال السكرتارية للاستفار يرجى الاتصال على 4920144 او ارسال السيرة الذاتية على الايميل [email protected]
kindly if you can share this job application in your page
ASP MVC , Web Design instructors needed with previous experience in corporate training.
[email protected] #asp #webdesign #mvc
A pioneer Jordanian company specialized in IT software solutions and database systems development is looking for One Oracle developer for a position with attractive salary. Any candidates should has the following skills: - Experienced in Oracle Developer (Forms and Reports and Pl/SQL ) (from 6i, from 10g , from 11g , from 12c) - Experienced in Oracle database ( 10g , 11g , 12c ) - Has at least 1 year experience in oracle applications development - Capable for full time employment contract Please, send your application as soon as possible to the following email: [email protected]
#برمجة_تكنولوجيا مطلوب مبرمجين PHP - ASP - JAVA - Android - IOS مطلوب للعمل من المنزل: - مبرمجين لانشاء تطبيقات الجوالات الذكية Android - IOS و يكون لديهم سابقة اعمال مرفوعه على Google paly - Apple store. - مبرمجين مواقع بلغة PHP - ASP و يكون لهم سابقة اعمال - مبرمجين JAVA للعمل على بعض التطبيقات * اسلوب العمل من المنزل و يكون استلام المبلغ المتفق براتب شهري وعقد سنوي حالياً قبل شهر 7 من مندوب الشركه او عن طريق ايداع بنكى فور انتهاء العمل الشهري وبعد ذالك يكون عمل داخل مكتب الشركه في عمان او حسب قدرتك الموظف على استمرار العمل في المنزل او في مكتب الشركه الجديد * لا يشترط التفرغ * يشترط الالتزام فى مواعيد التسليم ترسل السيرة الذاتية [email protected] ولا نقبل اتصالات هاتفية الا بعد الاطلاع على السيرة الذاتية الفرع الرئيسي للشركه تركيا اسطنبول الفرع الأردني تحت الإنشاء لغايه شهر 7 _2019 في عمان الدوار السابع
مطلوب مصممين عدد 2 للعمل لدى شركة في الزرقاء براتب مغري على ان تتوافر الشروط التالية: مصمم جرافيك ديزاين - ان يكون من منطقة الزرقاء \ الرصيفة فقط - اناث او ذكور - اجادة استخدام برنامج الالستوريتر والفتوتشوب بشكل محترف كحد ادنى - خبرة في التصاميم التجارية والقدرة على الابتكار - خبرة لا تقل عن 3 أشهر ارسال السيرة الذاتية و عينة من التصاميم التجارية بصيغة pdf فقط على الايميل التالي [email protected]
- المدينة : عمانوظائف شاغرة لدى شركة امنية للاتصالات
وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة امنية للاتصالات
تعلن شركة امنية للاتصالات عن حاجتها الى : A) JOB TITLE : WFM AND CC DEVELOPMENT TEAM LEADER CLOSING DATE : 2019-04-21T00:00:00 1. JOB PURPOSE The Workforce Management and Customer Care Development Team Leader is responsible for managing and leading daily CC activities aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness, managing the CC schedule, monitoring agents attendance and adherence to schedules, generating all related CC reports and perform analysis, decide on needed headcounts for each function in the CC (Inbound, Outbound, Social Media), and advice on the suitable ratio for males & females in order to ensure agent’s satisfaction and achieve CC KPI’s, collecting & analyzing CC agents’ training needs, scheduling the trainings, reporting & analyzing training activities, and support in Retail training activities. 2. RESPONSIBILIES Meet CC Operations objectives Scheduling accuracy for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve efficiency and team member satisfaction Analyzing and incorporating key business drivers, initiatives, and growth into the demand forecast. Create all needed users for the current CCR’s and the new hires Provide CC Operation daily weekly & Monthly reports Assure resources utilization across all functions Scheduling for all CC functions Collecting & analyzing CC agents’ training needs. Scheduling CC trainings and provide reports and analysis. Responsible for any notification and follow-up for any CC facilities maintenance. Conducting effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.) Collecting and analyzing call-center statistics. Monitor real-time incidents and act accordingly for performance management of the CC. Ensure distribution of all the skill types per agent and make recommendations for call types priorities to enhance customer experience. Provide Retail Training Reports and analysis; Support in Retail training activities for reporting and evaluation part 3. MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITIES Provide guidance, instruction and direction to team members Assign roles and work load distribution, setting objectives Plan and organize the work of team members Provide needed development for team members (coordinate with HR) Provide coaching and performance feedback to team members Manage team’s performance (Performance appraisal is part of this cycle) Act as a point of reference for team in issues related to company strategy and direction (top down approach) Assure that team members are following Umniah policies and procedures and highlight any violation for the code of conduct Document the division policies and procedures in coordination with the Quality Assurance Manage the administrational requirements of the team (Attendance, Job Description…) Set the division annual plan in alignment with the department and company direction/strategy Define the division budget Manage the division performance and assign projects Reporting Retain talents and recommend actions with low performers Guarantee business continuity in his/her division 4. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS: Knowledge Of: Umniah Products & Services Customer Service & Call Center Industry, operations and KPI’s Data and financial analysis and statistical modeling Telephony platforms, ACD and WFM tools Skills In: Risk Management: Risk assessment techniques, Risk probability and estimation Manpower Planning Contact Center Performance Management Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving and a solutions oriented background. Leadership Very Good command of English language speaking and writing Very Good command in MS office applications; advance Excel skills 5. REQUIREMENTS Education: Bachelor Degree in business or any related fields. a minimum of 3 years in CC/WFM Knowledge of Telephony platforms, ACD and WFM tools B) JOB TITLE : GRADUATE ENGINEER INTERNS CLOSING DATE : 2019-09-01T00:00:00 GRADUATE ENGINEER INTERNS Umniah Chartered Program is a scheme for fresh graduates to join Umniah at entry-level positions for a period of four years’ training and employment.The Graduate Engineer Interns work with other engineers and specialists at workshop / site according to given instructions. Eligible candidates should Hold a university degree with a GPA OF 3.0/4 Pass related functional test based on the hosting department. SKILLS Successful engineer interns should be fast learners, use logic to solve problems and are personally committed to continuous improvement. EDUCATION Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication Engineering or any other related field. C) JOB TITLE : SHOP REPRESENTATIVE CLOSING DATE : 2019-10-01T00:00:00 1. JOB PURPOSE Responsible for interacting with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services in order to meet customers satisfaction and achieve sales targets. 2. RESPONSIBILITIES Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. 3. THE JOB ENTAILS EXPOSURE TO : Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face Respond promptly to customer inquiries Handle and resolve customer complaints Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries Provide pricing and delivery information Perform customer verifications Set up new customer accounts Process orders, forms, applications and requests Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource Manage customers' accounts Keep records of customer interactions and transactions Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints Record details of actions taken Prepare and distribute customer activity reports Maintain customer databases Manage administration Communicate and coordinate with internal departments Follow up on customer interactions Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process 4. REQUIREMENTS Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any related field. Work Experience: Officer: 0-3 years. Knowledge Of: Umniah Products and Services (functionality, price, availability) Umniah packages (products included, price, availability) Market Knowledge Skills In: Selling Techniques: Consultative Selling, Negotiation techniques, Persuasion and Deal closing, Cross and up selling techniques Customer Care: Problem solving techniques, Agent utilization tools & techniques, Customer care channels, Customer care applications Good command in MS Office Excellent command of English language writing and speaking D) JOB TITLE : CONTACT CENTER REPRESENTATIVE CLOSING DATE : 2019-10-01T00:00:00 1. JOB PURPOSE Responsible for handling customers’ calls/contacts and answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services in order to meet assigned KPI’s and achieve customer’s satisfaction. 2. RESPONSIBILITIES Handling customers’ calls/contacts and answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services 3. THE JOB ENTAILS EXPOSURE TO: Handle all kinds of customers calls related to inquiries and requests of service (such as; subscription, handset usage, invoices, bill payments, change of offers, service fees, additional service and any new offers, product and services that Umniah would provide); in a prompt, courteous, friendly and professional manner. Educate customer on Umniah services and products offered and direct customer toward available resources for self-help/service (such as; IVR & Customer Care On-Line, and/or any other contact channel). Enter call type coding and tracking information completely and accurately Resolve customer complaints and issues to the satisfaction of the customer Enter customer data and other relevant information into call center database or other data repository, as required Schedule, assign a complete customer information case to back office for cases that cannot be solved on line following the call center processes & guidelines Provide call center management of all types of customer feedback on daily basis Alert call center direct management of issues and concerns that require escalation for complete resolution or which may indicate a larger, underlying problem (such as; network problem, system failure,…etc) Build a customer relationship, which add-value to the customer, leading to a long term profitable relationship Use customer service and sales skills to optimize the opportunity of each customer contact Maximize opportunities to up-sell and/or cross sell Umniah products and services Handle customers in a professional manner and efficient service delivery with consideration to the call load and number of waiting customers in queue Keep customers informed of global problems or scheduled down-time. Also keep them informed of progress on problems that cannot be resolved at point of call Keep peers and Team Leader/Coach, and/or supervisor, manager informed of trends, significant problems, unexpected delays Participate in individual and team trainings and meetings requested by management to ensure skill development and knowledge is up-to-date Participate into call center initiatives for increased effectiveness Participate in the company's business activities or any business needed as requested by Management 4. REQUIREMENTS Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any related field. Work Experience: Officer: 0 – 3 years. Knowledge Of: Umniah Products & Services: Umniah Products and Services (functionality, price, availability), Umniah packages (products included, price, availability), Subscription terms and conditions Customer Service & Call Center industry Skills In: Customer Care: Problem solving techniques, Agent utilization tools & techniques, Customer care channels, Customer care applications, Customer care applications, Lead generation and referral Process Management: Business processes and procedure Case Management skills Risk Management: Risk assessment techniques, Mitigation techniques, Risk probability and estimation Good command of English language speaking and writing Good command of MS office. Work environment: Excessive usage of handset – Work over shifts E) JOB TITLE : YOUTH UNIT TEAM MEMBER CLOSING DATE : 2019-10-02T00:00:00 1. JOB PURPOSE Responsible for promoting Umniah products and services for related segments, and support company initiatives and activities when needed. 2. RESPONSIBILITIES Work as prompters and representatives in Umniah events Sell Umniah offers and services to designated segment Support in operational and reporting duties and other departments upon need 3. REQUIREMENTS Education: Others undergraduates of any field. Work Experience: 0 years of experience. Certificates: NA. Knowledge Of: Telecom industry Products & Services Knowledge: Umniah Products and Services (functionality, price, availability), Umniah packages (products included, price, availability), Subscription terms and conditions Market Knowledge: Umniah's Competition, Mobile Telecommunications industry, Local Culture, Distribution channels, Consumer behavior and consumer segments Skills In: Selling Techniques: Consultative Selling, Negotiation techniques, Deal structuring, Persuasion and Deal closing, Relationship building, Cross and up selling techniques Excellent command of English language speaking and writing Good command of MS office
للتقديم لجميع الوظائف من هنا
- المدينة : عمانمطلوب موظفين اداريين وحاسوب للعمل لدى أكاديمية الملكة رانيا لتدريب المعلمين
مطلوب موظفين اداريين وحاسوب للعمل لدى أكاديمية الملكة رانيا لتدريب المعلمين
تعلن Queen Rania Teacher Academy في عمان - الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
1- Admission Officer
It is expected that the Admissions Officer will establish close working relationships with the Teacher Educators and other colleagues working with Student Teachers
The Admissions Officer will be part of a team supporting the delivery of the QRTA’s Education and Student Experience strategic ambitions, which are themselves vital to achieving QRTA’s overall corporate aims.
The role is a new role, to a newly established initial teacher education provision in Jordan. the Admissions Officer will be expected to carry out the responsibilities outlined below to ensure that the recruitment of Student Teachers is conducted efficiently and in a timely manner, that effective processes are in operation, that accurate records are kept and that recruitment targets are met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage the admissions processing of the Initial Teacher Education Diploma (ITED) at QRTA, applying agreed criteria to make admissions decisions, consistently and fairly.
2. Communicate effectively with all relevant stakeholders, incl. handle telephone and email enquiries from prospective student teachers, their parents and/or partners, Ministry of Education (MOE) enquirers and advisers independently and in a timely and professional manner.
3. Process incoming applications for the ITED and carry out eligibility and compliance checks including checking qualifications, the validity of decisions and authenticity of results.
4. Enter decisions and generate offers using the electronic systems so designed, and other data bases with the aim of 100% accuracy.
5. Monitor the responses of applicants to decisions and provide data and written reports to the Academic Registrar and Programme Director on applicant status and workflow as required.
6. Ensure the correct procedures are followed when dealing with fraudulent applications, applicants with criminal convictions and under-age applicants.
7. Ensure that correct procedures are followed when dealing with non-Jordanian applicants and/or applicants who have not applied through the MOE
8. Liaise regularly with both academic (including Teacher Educators) and administrative staff.
9. Be responsible for developing, reviewing and organising the induction programme for new Student Teachers
10. Observe confidentiality in dealing with applicant data.
11. Handle all enquiries in a courteous and helpful way; these may be by telephone, email, letter, fax or in person.
12. Monitor the data spread sheets generated by the system and help collate data relating to all admissions enquiries.
13. Assist with QRTA Open Days and attend marketing events at universities and schools as required.
14. Represent QRTA at teacher education conventions and conferences.
15. Assist with the production and distribution of publicity materials and updating of web pages.
16. Assist with the monitoring and updating of all information relating to admissions.
17. Act as secretary to relevant meetings and committees as required
18. Maintain a tidy and organised work area.
19. Assist with the provision of on-the-job training for new staff as the programme expands.
20. Liaise with colleagues carrying out similar functions for the in-service courses.
21. Filing, photocopying, ordering stationary.
22. Attend and minute meetings.
23. The post-holder may be asked to help other professional/administrative staff and undertake duties as requested by the Academic Registrar from time to time.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar.
2. Experience of providing information and advice
3. Computer literate with experience of MS Word, Excel, Access and email packages
4. A confident user of databases and reporting tools
5. Ability to work with speed and accuracy
6. Well organised and accurate keeper of records
7. Prioritises work tasks and plans how deadlines will be met
8. Able to work effectively under pressure
9. Able to be helpful and supportive of other team members
10. Able to listen and take advice from colleagues
11. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic
12. Maintains a professional attitude
13. Able to work in an environment where change is a constant feature
14. Willing to undertake training
Desired Knowledge & Skills
1. Proven record of generalist administrative experience
2. Experience of working in a university
3. Thorough knowledge of data management and good practice including understanding of Jordanian legal requirements of holding and using personal data
4. Ability to minute meetings effectively
5. Bilingual, Arabic / English
6. Flexible, adaptable and willing to work occasional weekends and evenings
للتقديم من هنا
2- Store Supervisor - Sr. Officer
he Warehouse Senior officer position is a senior position reporting to the Procurement & Logistics Manager; S/he is required to organize and manage all the operations in the storeroom. In this position, the storekeeper shall play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of the stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Sunday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. However, this position might involve staying afterhours for the receipt or handing goods, also, the position requires the physical ability to lift heavy items above and below shoulder height, and perform continuous standing, walking, reaching, and bending.
Warehouse Senior Officer Job Responsibilities:
1. Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the store
2. Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to the concerned party
3. Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
4. Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
5. Coordinate the handling of the movement of equipment,
6. Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labelling, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
7. May participate in the selection, training and supervision of subordinates, when applicable.
8. Prepare and maintain routine records;
9. Estimate department needs;
10. Determine the quality and quantity of materials received in relation to prescribed specifications;
11. Work under pressure;
12. Organize and prioritize work;
13. Perform any required job of his/her direct manager.
1. Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
2. Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
3. Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
6. Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
7. MS Office very good knowledge
8. Work well under pressure and with deadlines;
9. Strong leadership skills
10. interpersonal management
11. Customer service, and multitasking skills
12. Knowledge in Coding system & ERP system
للتقديم من هنا
3- Recruitment Officer
The role of The Recruiting and Hiring function is attracting, screening, and selecting talent(s) for open positions within the Academy. They identify vacancies, develop position descriptions, formulate a strategic recruitment plan, review/screen applicants and, finally, select individuals to be hired. Upon selection of a new candidate, shall report to the HR Manager and will work closely with other HR Dept. Employees to perform the following:
1- Monitor and assist other departments’ managers/supervisors with hiring processes.
2- Coordinate and conduct applicant, reference checks, and social security number verification.
3- Maintain applicant flow, orientation and transfer request logs.
4- Create and maintain new hire and personnel files
5- Assist with orientation of new employees.
6- Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes.
7- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents).
8- Create and maintain filing for recruitment.
9- Generate Human Resources data reports as necessary (i.e. number of vacancies, number of recruited employees, .. etc.)
10- Handle interviews Agendas in coordination with all the interviewers.
11- Follow all company policies and procedures;
12- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
13- Speak with others using clear and professional language;
14- Prepare and review written documents accurately and completely;
15- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others;
16- Manage the recruiting e-mail inbox;
17- Provide response to verbal or written candidates queries;
18- Handle the Interviews and appointments agenda;
19- Confers and coordinate with other members of HR and Administration staff;
20- Other duties as assigned.
1. Must possess strong communication skills in English & Arabic both written and spoken
2. Strong skills in the use of software applications to support document development and preparation.
3. Ability to act independently with minimum supervision
4. Work well in a team and ability to motivate staff
5. Contribute significantly to increase the standards of the HR Department
6. MenaItech System Knowledge is a must
1. University Degree or equivalent preferably HR related
2. Minimum of at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
3. Bilingual – English & Arabic excellent language skills
للتقديم من هنا
4- Computer Lab Technician
Offers general consultations for people who are working or studying in the lab.
• Provides instruction to all lab users on proper use of all equipment.
• Consults supervisors on more difficult issues.
• Ensures that computer lab equipment is being cared for properly by users.
• Makes sure food and beverages are not consumed in close proximity to computers.
• Monitors files and programs that are downloaded on to the computers to make sure spyware, malware and other dangerous programs are not downloaded.
• Diagnoses hardware problems and fix them or contacts the appropriate engineer to correct the problem.
• Supplies reference materials to help users learn how to use particular programs.
• Conducts regular maintenance on the computers in the lab.
• Maintains inventory of supplies, places orders and records of maintenance activities.
• Performs regular software backups.
• Changes toner in printers adds paper and otherwise ensures proper functioning of all printers in the lab.
• Sets up and shuts down the lab according to work hours.
• Guides lab users to safety in the event of a fire or other emergency.
• Strong knowledge in lab management system like NetOp.
• Has a good knowledge of interactive whiteboard software and can support users with technical knowledge as required.
• Ensures Interactive whiteboards are regularly calibrated
• Works closely with academic programme leads to ensure appropriate software is procured, maintained, used and evalauted.
• Procures and maintains appropriate technical equipment such as control equipment, data logging, computer microscopes etc
• Stays abreast of developments in educational software and keeps subject leaders informed of innovations.
• Attends education for technology conferences as appropriate to keep abreast with developments in the field
1. University degree in relevant field
2. 1-3 years’ experience in the educational field
3. Understanding key issues related to the education sector in Jordan
4. Excellent communication skills
للتقديم من هنا
- المدينة : عمانتعلن United Mission for Relief and Development في عمان - الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
تعلن United Mission for Relief and Development في عمان - الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
Country Representative for Jordan
Job Title: Country Representative for Jordan
Location: Amman, Jordan.
Reports to: Regional Representative for the Middle East.
About United Mission for Relief and Development (UMR):
United Mission for Relief and Development is a fast-growing nonprofit organization working in various regions around the globe, headquartered in Washington DC. UMR’s mission is to relieve poverty, ensure the well-being and advance dignity. We specialize in fragile settings, responding to natural disasters, humanitarian crises, and chronic poverty. United Mission for Relief and Development combines humanitarian and development approaches to provide immediate services while laying the groundwork for long-term sustainable impact. UMR’s approach is to emphasize local participation, youth integration in relief efforts, integration of services, strategic partnerships, and a focus on civic skills. In this way, we empower youth and communities to find, design and implement the solutions that work best for them.
United Mission for Relief and Development is seeking experienced candidates for the position of Country Representative (CR), based in Amman-Jordan. The CR will have significant management and international experience, a passion for humanitarian relief and development work, and be capable of successfully leading program team and operations in Jordan, and help to establish Yemen office in and improve the quality of our fields operations, programs management and the results of our work. The CR will provide guidance, supervision, and support to future program managers. He/she is directly responsible for the overall country strategic planning, successful program delivery and performance management of country programs within his/her country of operations, as well as oversight of the program support operations (security, finance, HR, operations). In addition, the CR is responsible for strengthening country level external relations and coordination. The CR will have a successful track record of building partnerships with academia, government, potential donors and private sector organizations in country level. The CR will identify, and take steps to mitigate organizational risk. He/she will collaborate closely with all departments and the Regional Management Unit (RMU), in order to ensure that programs meet stated objectives, are in line with UMR’s mission, approach, and strategy, meet the needs of partner communities, and are implemented to the highest standards, on time, and within budget. The CR leads country-level program development, ensuring that new programs fit within UMR’s strategy, are technically sound and meet budgetary requirements. In close coordination with the RR, The CR will be managing and will provide insight and guidance on the country strategy, approach, systems effectiveness, and improvements, and provide to RR and senior management at HQ a vital field perspective of UMR’s work, impact, and efficiency. The CR will ensure and help to build, strong leadership of all members of the UMR’s Country team so as to build team spirit, cohesion, motivation, commitment, quality performance and fulfillment of all agency functions and compliance with all agency policies and procedures, as well as commitments to our stakeholders.
Skills, Experience, Knowledge:
Demonstrated belief in UMR’s core values
Five years’ experience in relevant management positions in development or humanitarian organizations with a focus on Humanitarian Assistance, Health, MHPSS, FSL, and Wash.
Proven leadership skills and experience of managing multidisciplinary teams;
Practical experience of applying development issues at a project or community level coupled with impact assessment and evaluation of poverty reduction and social change.
Proficient English language writing and verbal skills. Arabic language skills is highly preferred.
Substantial experience in the financial management of budgets, including preparing financial projections, general financial management, and reporting.
Proven expertise in business development and fundraising.
Demonstrated success at proposal writing as well as management of large and complex grants;
Evidence of understanding the challenges of donor and grant/contract management and the implications for program management
Demonstrated team leadership experience, particularly multi-cultural teams.
Experience of working effectively as a team member with colleagues based outside the country.
Sufficient computer comfort level to learn new relevant software tools.
للتقديم من هنا
لا يوجد نتائج لإظهار
لا يوجد نتائج لإظهار
لا يوجد نتائج لإظهار