مطلوب موظفين اداريين وحاسوب للعمل لدى أكاديمية الملكة رانيا لتدريب المعلمين
مطلوب موظفين اداريين وحاسوب للعمل لدى أكاديمية الملكة رانيا لتدريب المعلمين
تعلن Queen Rania Teacher Academy في عمان - الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
1- Admission Officer
It is expected that the Admissions Officer will establish close working relationships with the Teacher Educators and other colleagues working with Student Teachers
The Admissions Officer will be part of a team supporting the delivery of the QRTA’s Education and Student Experience strategic ambitions, which are themselves vital to achieving QRTA’s overall corporate aims.
The role is a new role, to a newly established initial teacher education provision in Jordan. the Admissions Officer will be expected to carry out the responsibilities outlined below to ensure that the recruitment of Student Teachers is conducted efficiently and in a timely manner, that effective processes are in operation, that accurate records are kept and that recruitment targets are met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Manage the admissions processing of the Initial Teacher Education Diploma (ITED) at QRTA, applying agreed criteria to make admissions decisions, consistently and fairly.
2. Communicate effectively with all relevant stakeholders, incl. handle telephone and email enquiries from prospective student teachers, their parents and/or partners, Ministry of Education (MOE) enquirers and advisers independently and in a timely and professional manner.
3. Process incoming applications for the ITED and carry out eligibility and compliance checks including checking qualifications, the validity of decisions and authenticity of results.
4. Enter decisions and generate offers using the electronic systems so designed, and other data bases with the aim of 100% accuracy.
5. Monitor the responses of applicants to decisions and provide data and written reports to the Academic Registrar and Programme Director on applicant status and workflow as required.
6. Ensure the correct procedures are followed when dealing with fraudulent applications, applicants with criminal convictions and under-age applicants.
7. Ensure that correct procedures are followed when dealing with non-Jordanian applicants and/or applicants who have not applied through the MOE
8. Liaise regularly with both academic (including Teacher Educators) and administrative staff.
9. Be responsible for developing, reviewing and organising the induction programme for new Student Teachers
10. Observe confidentiality in dealing with applicant data.
11. Handle all enquiries in a courteous and helpful way; these may be by telephone, email, letter, fax or in person.
12. Monitor the data spread sheets generated by the system and help collate data relating to all admissions enquiries.
13. Assist with QRTA Open Days and attend marketing events at universities and schools as required.
14. Represent QRTA at teacher education conventions and conferences.
15. Assist with the production and distribution of publicity materials and updating of web pages.
16. Assist with the monitoring and updating of all information relating to admissions.
17. Act as secretary to relevant meetings and committees as required
18. Maintain a tidy and organised work area.
19. Assist with the provision of on-the-job training for new staff as the programme expands.
20. Liaise with colleagues carrying out similar functions for the in-service courses.
21. Filing, photocopying, ordering stationary.
22. Attend and minute meetings.
23. The post-holder may be asked to help other professional/administrative staff and undertake duties as requested by the Academic Registrar from time to time.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar.
2. Experience of providing information and advice
3. Computer literate with experience of MS Word, Excel, Access and email packages
4. A confident user of databases and reporting tools
5. Ability to work with speed and accuracy
6. Well organised and accurate keeper of records
7. Prioritises work tasks and plans how deadlines will be met
8. Able to work effectively under pressure
9. Able to be helpful and supportive of other team members
10. Able to listen and take advice from colleagues
11. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic
12. Maintains a professional attitude
13. Able to work in an environment where change is a constant feature
14. Willing to undertake training
Desired Knowledge & Skills
1. Proven record of generalist administrative experience
2. Experience of working in a university
3. Thorough knowledge of data management and good practice including understanding of Jordanian legal requirements of holding and using personal data
4. Ability to minute meetings effectively
5. Bilingual, Arabic / English
6. Flexible, adaptable and willing to work occasional weekends and evenings
للتقديم من هنا https://www.bayt.com/ar/jordan/jobs/admission-officer-3901430/
2- Store Supervisor - Sr. Officer
he Warehouse Senior officer position is a senior position reporting to the Procurement & Logistics Manager; S/he is required to organize and manage all the operations in the storeroom. In this position, the storekeeper shall play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of the stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Sunday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. However, this position might involve staying afterhours for the receipt or handing goods, also, the position requires the physical ability to lift heavy items above and below shoulder height, and perform continuous standing, walking, reaching, and bending.
Warehouse Senior Officer Job Responsibilities:
1. Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the store
2. Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to the concerned party
3. Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
4. Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
5. Coordinate the handling of the movement of equipment,
6. Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labelling, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
7. May participate in the selection, training and supervision of subordinates, when applicable.
8. Prepare and maintain routine records;
9. Estimate department needs;
10. Determine the quality and quantity of materials received in relation to prescribed specifications;
11. Work under pressure;
12. Organize and prioritize work;
13. Perform any required job of his/her direct manager.
1. Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
2. Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
3. Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
6. Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
7. MS Office very good knowledge
8. Work well under pressure and with deadlines;
9. Strong leadership skills
10. interpersonal management
11. Customer service, and multitasking skills
12. Knowledge in Coding system & ERP system
للتقديم من هنا https://www.bayt.com/ar/jordan/jobs/store-supervisor-sr-officer-3901428/
3- Recruitment Officer
The role of The Recruiting and Hiring function is attracting, screening, and selecting talent(s) for open positions within the Academy. They identify vacancies, develop position descriptions, formulate a strategic recruitment plan, review/screen applicants and, finally, select individuals to be hired. Upon selection of a new candidate, shall report to the HR Manager and will work closely with other HR Dept. Employees to perform the following:
1- Monitor and assist other departments’ managers/supervisors with hiring processes.
2- Coordinate and conduct applicant, reference checks, and social security number verification.
3- Maintain applicant flow, orientation and transfer request logs.
4- Create and maintain new hire and personnel files
5- Assist with orientation of new employees.
6- Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes.
7- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents).
8- Create and maintain filing for recruitment.
9- Generate Human Resources data reports as necessary (i.e. number of vacancies, number of recruited employees, .. etc.)
10- Handle interviews Agendas in coordination with all the interviewers.
11- Follow all company policies and procedures;
12- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
13- Speak with others using clear and professional language;
14- Prepare and review written documents accurately and completely;
15- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others;
16- Manage the recruiting e-mail inbox;
17- Provide response to verbal or written candidates queries;
18- Handle the Interviews and appointments agenda;
19- Confers and coordinate with other members of HR and Administration staff;
20- Other duties as assigned.
1. Must possess strong communication skills in English & Arabic both written and spoken
2. Strong skills in the use of software applications to support document development and preparation.
3. Ability to act independently with minimum supervision
4. Work well in a team and ability to motivate staff
5. Contribute significantly to increase the standards of the HR Department
6. MenaItech System Knowledge is a must
1. University Degree or equivalent preferably HR related
2. Minimum of at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
3. Bilingual – English & Arabic excellent language skills
للتقديم من هنا https://www.bayt.com/ar/jordan/jobs/recruitment-officer-3901433/
4- Computer Lab Technician
Offers general consultations for people who are working or studying in the lab.
• Provides instruction to all lab users on proper use of all equipment.
• Consults supervisors on more difficult issues.
• Ensures that computer lab equipment is being cared for properly by users.
• Makes sure food and beverages are not consumed in close proximity to computers.
• Monitors files and programs that are downloaded on to the computers to make sure spyware, malware and other dangerous programs are not downloaded.
• Diagnoses hardware problems and fix them or contacts the appropriate engineer to correct the problem.
• Supplies reference materials to help users learn how to use particular programs.
• Conducts regular maintenance on the computers in the lab.
• Maintains inventory of supplies, places orders and records of maintenance activities.
• Performs regular software backups.
• Changes toner in printers adds paper and otherwise ensures proper functioning of all printers in the lab.
• Sets up and shuts down the lab according to work hours.
• Guides lab users to safety in the event of a fire or other emergency.
• Strong knowledge in lab management system like NetOp.
• Has a good knowledge of interactive whiteboard software and can support users with technical knowledge as required.
• Ensures Interactive whiteboards are regularly calibrated
• Works closely with academic programme leads to ensure appropriate software is procured, maintained, used and evalauted.
• Procures and maintains appropriate technical equipment such as control equipment, data logging, computer microscopes etc
• Stays abreast of developments in educational software and keeps subject leaders informed of innovations.
• Attends education for technology conferences as appropriate to keep abreast with developments in the field
1. University degree in relevant field
2. 1-3 years’ experience in the educational field
3. Understanding key issues related to the education sector in Jordan
4. Excellent communication skills
للتقديم من هنا https://www.bayt.com/ar/jordan/jobs/computer-lab-technician-3901425/